January 11, 2016

Uninvited Monday Blues

and then i accidentally see your profile.





ok! ok fine!



"intentionally" !





and then i intentionally see your profile.




past several months now.
but ever since that painful night, you haven’t changed your cover photo.
it was me who took that shot.
it was during our anniversary.
i even have a copy of that for it was my phone i used to capture it.


the blue beach background,
the reflecting sun rays,
the smile in your face,
the happy eyes...

that happy moment of us together.
that very moment.


and then i suddenly miss you.




i guess i still care.




christiansantamaria


January 11, 2016 hospital

4 comments:

  1. Sabi nga ni Adele -

    "I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
    But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
    I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
    That for me it isn't over."

    ...nilagay ko lang kasi may word din na uninvited hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ang galing mo! naisip mo yun??!
      chos.
      hahaha

      ou. dun ko naman talaga hinugot yan :D
      mas madali magsulat kesa mag isip ng title!
      hahaha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. was that actually intended for me? ;)

      Delete