January 4, 2010

tHankfuL afteraLL

Posted by CHRISTIAN on Monday, January 04, 2010 in | No comments

God’s truly forgiving and providing. In my time of unstability, I seldom feel the loneliness of forsaken but His way of telling me to hold on is truly wonderful. In the verge of our hopelessness, He always make a way to provide our lackness just perfectly in time. These moments are evidence that God’s not heeding my call.

Somehow, despite what has been, I know He has something to offer me one day that my time will come to shine. Maybe for now, I’ll just in with the flow, do my part, and let His plan works best for me. Truly, on matter how countless our shortcomings may be, He still loves and cares for us. And truly, our best provider.

- 9:2pm, November 16, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment