January 4, 2010

I'LL BE MISSING

Posted by CHRISTIAN on Monday, January 04, 2010 in | No comments
whenever I look the vastness sky
in the cold and dark unsleepy night
I keep myself thinking, holding tight
to thoughts and moments that seem to fly.
I hardly wish to go back in time
when everything seems careless but fine
or maybe atleast to slow it when
we were together way back then
sometimes I think why good things not last
and everything that’s fine comes to past
is it because that the earth don’t stop,
or is it the time that kills in snap?
whatever it is Im sure it has
reasons to tell only God can cast
I even don’t want to make it hard
or dwell myself to the things that’re gone
it’s just sometimes it feels bit so sad
when moments we shared were said and done.


- December 16, 2009 2:55pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment